Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Expecting To Be Layed Off & is 6 Weeks Pregnant

This came from Craigslist.com and she's six weeks pregnant and thinks that she might be laid off. This is a horrible situation to be in.


Question: Re Layoff 06/08 10:21:23
There's an 80% chance I'll be laid off from my job. It seems the entire department will be let go. Luckily, I have a little bit saved but not much. My husband is also working but I was the one with the bigger salary. How much can I expect from unemployment? How long does it last? I'm also 6 weeks pregnant, would I qualify for any other assistance? I'm not even telling anyone because my doctor says to wait at least 9 weeks and etc. I know its' hard to find a job when you are pregnant. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?