Thursday, May 26, 2005

Corporate America and Agencies: More unprofessional and rude behavior towards job candidates

This is another email that discusses Corporate America's and the Agency Recruiters behavior towards the candidates during their jobhunt.

Recruiter not responding after phone interview
Here's the situation. I recently have a technical phone interview at a large software company. I was asked easy questions and it went really well. The recruiter told me previously that she expects feedback in a couple of days. Well, it's been a week, and she hasn't gotten back to me. I emailed her, and she said that the interviewer hasn't given her feedback, and didn't seem like she cared. I would like to work there, but don't want to sit around forever wondering if the interviewer is even still with the company. Any advice?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?