Thursday, May 26, 2005

Diageo's (Company that makes Bailey's Irish Cream) Executives are Nasty

This is a letter that came to us from someone who did some temp work for Diageo's Marketing Executives at a focus group. These Executives were traveling from the London and New York office.

Dear America's Work Stories,

I was doing some temp work while conducting my job search in this Bush economy. I was at Plaza Research in Rosemont, Illinois (don't ever hire them to do any focus groups for you) and Executives that were holding the focus group were rude, condescending and obnoxious. I have post graduate degree and have managed people before. I have never treated anyone the way theses Executives treated me. The focus group was about expanding their brand and they didn't realize that they were damaging it with their behavior. Corporate America is deaf and dumb to their behavior and actions towards others.

I will never again buy Bailey's Irish Cream.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?