Friday, May 27, 2005

EXECUTIVE FROM HELL: JPMorganChase Nick Utton CFO of Marketing

This is another letter that came to us from a reader who worked for Nick Utton who is a HERRENDOUS person.

Dear America's Work Stories,

I had the unfortunate experience of having to work for Nick Utton at JPMorganChase. I don't know where the bank found him but he can't even communicate verbally what tasks he needs done. People have to leave him voicemail to tell him what to say and what not to say at a meeting. He's not very bright emotionally and creates unbelievable employee relation issues. I'm writing this so no one else ever takes a job working for him. I have to pinch myself because I can't believe he's in a communication profession. It's sickening how people get their jobs and keep them. Thank you for this blog. It's a great service to the American people.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?