Monday, May 30, 2005

Goldman Sachs is outsourcing their work to INDIA

This firm just can't stay out of trouble and can't function ethically. They too are outsourcing their work. I know one day all of this will catch up with them.

http://www.tempcity.com/discus/messages/3/345.html
Very Little Cash
Tempcity (tm) Temp Agency NYC New York City Temp Agencies: Major Clients and Employers in NYC: Investment Banking: Goldman Sachs: Very Little Cash
By Admin (Admin) on Thursday, January 3, 2002 - 11:52 am: Edit Post
There is a certain temp agency sending people to Goldman that pays very little money, like $19.00/hr for second shift. This is the agency that sent me to Goldman. I had some very exciting projects at Goldman, but I never made any money there. And since I was not at Goldman so that I could tell people that I was at Goldman, I left for more money elsewhere.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 9, 2004 - 1:17 am: Edit Post
FYI - Goldman's NYC office WP is officially being outsourced. Bowne came in last week (3/2004) and started the process. This is after they outsourced (to Bowne) last June, the production department. Also, Bowne owns a company that has offices in India - so the outsourcing it seems will continue off shore.... GS itself has an office in India where they are outsourcing other work.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?