Saturday, May 28, 2005

Work Place Environment: What's happening on the ground

This is an email and tells a story of the incompetence and ridiculous work conditions that exist.

Should I look for a new job?
I was laid off in January, but found a new job in April. I quit there after 2 weeks for what I thought was my "dream job". My new "dream job" is actually very good experience and I am making great contacts. However, it is a high pressure sales job, and I don't think I'm cut out for it. I work 10-12 hours everyday (with a 10 minute break for lunch) and my boss takes micro managing to the extreme. I cry in the bathroom at work at least 3x a week, and every night I dream about my problems at work. Should I stick it out for the experience or look for another job?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?