Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Bristol Meyers Squibb: Dysfunctional, Incompetent & Dishonest Employees

This was a letter that we received from someone who did some temp work and had an education on how to staff an organization with COMPLETELY incompetent and dishonest employees.

I've never seen an organization with more dysfunction than this one. I witnessed an employee confess that HE HAD HIS CREDIT CLEANED. I almost passed out when I heard that. Also, the employees don't care about the quality of their work and they're not held accountable for their behavior or actions. All I can say is that I'm very glad that I don't work for them on a full time basis. What a catastrophe of a company.

Grateful to be out of there.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?