Monday, June 06, 2005

To HR Job Seekers Avoid Jason Walstrom from Arlington Resources in Arlington Heightsm, IL

This was sent from a reader who is searching for an HR position in the Chicagoland area. This job seeker has more than 10 years of experience and a post graduate education. The lesson from this story is "You do unto others as you want them to do unto you". You have to be nice to the candidates because it ALWAYS comes back to bite you. Corporate America and the recruiters havn't figured this out and I don't think they will any time soon.

Dear America's Work Stories,

Let me share the nightmare of having to work with Jason Walstrom of Arlington Resources in Arlington Heights, IL. I'm searching for an HR position and looked at this agency because they specialize in Human Resource placement. I can't tell you how much recruiting I've done and I've never treated anyone the way Jason treated me. First of all, I can tell that he's really young and doesn't have much experience from our conversations. Secondly, he must think that this economy is going to keep going like it is and never change because he treats the candidates with not alot of respect which ALWAYS back fire on you in this profession. When recruiting, you always have to be nice to the job seekers because they could help you down the line sometime with their referrals. I know when I land somewhere that I won't be giving Arlington Resources my job orders any time soon and I will tell my HR friends as well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?